In this episode of the Art & Self Podcast, I welcome Angie Mattsen Stegall. Angie is an author and Executive Coach. We talked about our connection to nature, the interconnectedness of all things, and the many rooms we hold inside ourselves. Learn about the power of forest bathing (and hear about our little adventure).
What happens when you slow down and pay attention to the world around you?
The artwork discussed on this episode is an artwork by Vasilis Avramidis from the Caretakers exhibit (Source – The artwork is the 9th image on this page).
Links Discussed on This Show
- Vasilis Avramidis artwork
- The Forest has Eyes by Bev Doolittle
- Night by Natalie Wadlington
- Poet on a Mountaintop by Shen Zhou
- Birds and Flowers of the Four Seasons
- Angie’s website and LinkedIn
- Notes from Nature book
- Cindy Needs Art on Facebook and Instagram