In this episode, I have the pleasure of welcoming my friend and colleage Carol LeBlanc from Love Your Numbers Now as my guest, and together, we dive into the thought-provoking artwork Grow With Progress by Erik Johansson. This surreal photograph depicting a woman ascending a staircase inspired a chapter in my upcoming book and it offers a powerful metaphor for personal growth, self-discovery, and the pursuit of wholeness. As Carol and I unpack the layers of meaning within the artwork, we explore essential themes like self-trust, shedding societal expectations, and embracing expansion. We draw striking parallels between the artwork’s message and real-life experiences, from navigating business endeavors to the complexities of parenting. We highlight the liberating power of embodying our truth and speaking up, even when it requires courageous conversations. It’s a conversation that beautifully aligns with the overarching theme of my book, Art Is About Being Whole: A Memoir coming soon on October 31!
- Carol LeBlanc – Website (Love Your Numbers Now), Instagram, Facebook
- Carol’s Free Subscription Tracker
- Barbie movie (affiliate link)
- Podcast Episode #98: Should You Fight the Storm or Surrender to Its Force? with Megan Winkler
- Art and Self on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- Art Is About Being Whole: A Memoir